Thursday, December 31, 2009

Apna Ghar Donation

Thanks for all of your donations! I was finally able to visit Apna Ghar during break and thanks to all of your donations, give the organization $401!! While there, I found out that the NeUsed Closet had been closed due to lack of funding. The Temporary Housing Director, Anuja, assured me that there were other places we could doante the clothes to. There is a woman in Chicago that is starting her own agency who might be willing to take some of the clothes, there is a new agency in Houston that we could ship the clothes to, or we always have the option of shipping the clothes to India. Regardless, we will find a place for all of your generous donations!

Again, thanks for all of your support -- I really appreciate it, and so does Apna Ghar! For more information, please visit Apna Ghar's website http://www.apnaghar.org or continue to visit this blog!

I've included a couple pictures of my visit below!

No comments:

Post a Comment