Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello, again!

Greetings all! Sorry I haven't posted in what seems like eons... I've been very busy! First of all, thank you SO much for all of your continued donations. They are much appreciated! I was going to visit Apna Ghar recently, but found that their NeUsed Closet (the place for all of the clothes) is shutting down because they don't have funding. It was very disappointing news, especially since I collected so many items from all of you! However, they will be expecting to open in the near future, so I am going to hold on to all of the goodies until they can take the clothes. I have been researching other organizations like Apna Ghar, but have been unsuccessful so far... if you know of any, please let me know!

If you have any questions, let me know! Call at 319.988.3299 or email me at dhanwadj@uni.edu. I'd be happy to pick up any donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment